In my awful attempts at pre-training, I have gotten up to jogging 4 miles. It's not an easy 4 miles but I'm doing it.
The training program for this week is as follows
Sunday-3 miles (I did not do this...)
Tuesday-3 miles
Thursday-3 miles (I think)
Saturday-6 miles (yikes)
Saturday's run is with the TNT group and 6 miles is a scary thought. I've created a workout schedule for me this week...
Monday-Gym: Elliptical & legs workout
Tuesday-3-4 mile jog
Wednesday-Legs & walking
Thursday-4 mile jog
Friday-Arms workout & possible ice skating
Saturday-6 miles!
Sunday-Rest
Additional stretching/yoga exercises fit in throughout the week. Also I'll be trying out my Nike+ system of tracking my runs...technology is pretty damn cool these days :)
Exciting stuff on the way!!
Oh my gosh, my half marathon is the same date! We can be running buddies! :) I ran 5 yesterday and I want to do that again on Thursday and Saturday. This is so great, Julia. I wish I had a team to train with like you. You'll do great. Start telling yourself today that you can do it. You can!
ReplyDelete