After much hemming & hawing and an upset stomach this morning, I made it to the pool. After discovering that there is a NYSC 4 minutes from my boyfriends house I made it my mission to go today especially since he is working on the deck and, well...I am not.
So it took me a while, but I made it. And it wasn't any easier than yesterday except maybe I swam more laps then treading water. But I did my half hour and then booked it.
There was a girl in the pool that was definitely not a swimmer physique or technique and I kind of wanted to talk to her and make a swim buddy. But I don't know how often I'll make it to this locale so I didn't. Maybe if I see her again though. The lifeguards were very friendly and I avoided the kid party which was taking a break from the pool so maybe I will make it a point to go back there. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment